The newly formed Enterprise Intelligence software (EIS) Business Unit is looking for an advanced QA Engineer capable of full-stack QA Automation for mobile and cloud application. This opportunity is a chance to join a high performance software team that will transform Zebra's software components into an advanced data driven solution.
The Performance Test Engineer will design and execute the load & performance test activities on multiple, simultaneous, complex projects. Work with product management and development teams to design and develop scalable products.
* Responsible for preparation and execution of Load & Stress test scripts
* Identify performance issues and debug scripts
* Designs, develops, and maintains load testing framework
* Work with team members from QA, SysOps, Developers and Support
* Generate load of at least million devices connecting to platform (bottom-up load)
* Develop performance related test scenarios and create & maintain test data
* Responsible for creating baseline for performance
* Create reports for performance and scalability of our solutions
* Establishing and sharing performance best practices, designing and executing a robust performance test strategy
* Work with team for thorough understanding of design and architecture
* Automate the execution of load and performance testing
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
* Strong background in load & performance testing using Amazon EC2.
* 5+ years experience doing Load & Performance testing using open source tools.
* Experience working with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
* Experience working with Unix based operating systems.
* Experience testing RESTful API