Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
This computer vision engineer will work with the EVM Data Capture team to design computer vision algorithms for mobile device applications using camera, machine learning, on device processing and cloud processing. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Development & prototype computer vision algorithms and system to solve use case specific problems.
- Integration of algorithms into native code and optimized for mobile platforms (i.e. Android)
- Development of SW framework and test applications used for integration of algorithms running on Android device
- Create solutions using machine learning techniques
- Productizing of software solutions utilizing machine learning frameworks
- Verification of third party algorithms
- Analysis of third party algorithms and competitive solutions
- Camera modeling and simulation
- Camera image quality verification and benchmarking