The Product Manager of Learning Services reports to the Sr. Manager of Applications and Systems Engineering and will be part of Zebra's Learning Center. The Zebra Knowledge Center team is responsible for Employee, Partner and Customer Learning. As a growth strategy, Zebra is creating customer adoption learning packages and driving development, launch and adoption of learning services to positively impact the customers’ experience, adoption rate of new technology and market share. This posiiton is responsible for driving revenue from Learning Services and ensuring that learning is seen as an asset.
Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
Preferred Work Experience (years):
Minimum 12 years
Key Skills and Competencies:
· Learning and Development experience
· Adult Learning Theories knowledge
· Advanced P & L knowledge
· Advanced market knowledge in assigned category
· Customer service values / orientation
· Advanced analytical and organizational skills
· Business Development experience selling strategies.
· Experience interfacing with customers and building strategy.
· Product Management understand and how to bring a product to life.
· Demonstrated experience in managing execution of service management functions
· Strong business acumen / industry knowledge in one or more primary verticals
· Background in service delivery a plus