Are you interested in learning about Product Management with a focus on driving improved business insight for better decision making?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic savvy Intern to join our Printer Product Management team to focus on developing enhanced business insight through advance analytics. We offer a paid internship full-time in the summer.
The Printer Product Management team is part of Zebra’s Specialty Printing Group and is responsible for optimizing business results of our $1B portfolio of thermal and Card printers and supplies, serving global vertical markets including Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics.
As a member of our team, you will interface with Zebra colleagues around the world. You will be mentored by seasoned finance and analytics professionals and product managers, and can expect to gain on the job experience in many aspects of product management and business optimization.
Collect, analyze, and report on sales related data to increase overall sales and channel productivity, effectiveness and ROI. Provide rich and actionable insights to support the product management organizations productivity, effectiveness and ROI. Work closely with key product management leaders on a regular basis for business monitoring in addition to helping to advise on strategic issues.
1. Gather data to analyze and develop key insights to market (size/trends/structure), business and operational performance for Global Product Management/Printers.
2. Identify opportunities to improve sales performance (productivity, effectiveness , investment realignment and ROI)
3. Provide executive-ready PowerPoint slides and content to support the preparation of quarterly executive-level deep dives and performance dashboards
4. Analyze and evaluate financial, marketing, and operational programs and their impact on results and make recommendations to management.
5. Work with the global product management team to support business health pulse dashbaords and early warning signals. Identify trouble spots and opportunities for tactical improvements.
6. Support strategic project initiatives as assigned.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
- "Can do" attitude and desire to be a team player
-Pursuing graduate or postgraduate degree, business or engineering major preferred
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An interest in product management, business administration, marketing
- Adept with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel including pivot tables. Knowledge of Oracle OBI, Power BI a plus.
Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people
- Self-starter with ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Proactive- Must want to seek out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to their delivery.
- Team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a MUST.