The Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) advanced development department is part of Zebra’s Enterprise Data Capture Solutions organization. The role of the advanced development department within RFID is to identify, create, and develop the technologies and platforms that form the underlying capabilities of our fixed, handheld, and mobile reader products. The team is comprised of senior technologists in the fields of RF, systems, software, and digital signal processing.
You will be a key member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the development of innovative RF designs at the circuit and/or systems level.
• Develop functional specifications for RF and analog circuits and sub-systems
• Detailed design and schematic capture of the electronic circuits
• Ensuring that PCB layout design meets design requirements
• Develop, execute and report on prototypes design verification tests
• Provide support and guidance for the development of automated methods for sub-system testing
• Release of the engineering design package to production
• Other duties as assigned