Primary responsibility is to provide Quality Inspection/Testing of products coming off of the label converting lines. Will collaborate with shift Supervisor and Operators to resolve quality and specification issues and/or concerns.
This position is 3rd shift (11pm-7am).
* Conduct quality testing/inspection in accordance with Quality Plan
* Data entry of quality inspection results and report out via database as necessary
* Work with local Quality team and Corporate Quality to ensure compliance to ISO 9001 QMS standards
* Provide guidance for applicable QMS SOP compliance for assigned shift
* Evaluate and conduct root cause analysis for internal and external product non-conformances
* Other duties as assigned
* Minium of HS Diploma
* 1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably in a Quality capacity)
* Good verbal and written communication
* Good interpersonal skills
* Must be able to perform rudimentary mathematics and use of measuring instruments
* Ability to read and interpret prints and product specifications
* MS Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* See job description for other qualifications not listed here