Analyzes, develops, designs, programs, debugs and implements embedded systems for the organization’s products and systems. Develops testing and troubleshooting strategies, devices, and systems for firmware. Integrates firmware to maintain functionality, throughput and consistency. Develops user documentation.
This computer vision engineer will work with the EVM Data Capture team to design computer vision algorithms for mobile device applications using camera, machine learning, on device processing and cloud processing. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Development & prototype computer vision algorithms, machine learning models and system to solve use case specific problems.
- Integration of algorithms into native code and optimized for mobile platforms (i.e. Android)
- Development and Integration of algorithms optimized to run on Android mobile device
- Verification of third party algorithms
- Analysis of third party algorithms and competitive solutions
- Design, develop and deploy solutions using computer vision and machine learning
- Productizing of software solutions utilizing machine learning frameworks
Bachelors & Masters degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Mathematics, Imaging Science, or related.
3 plus years of software / algorithm / ML modeling design
Industry experience developing computer vision technology
Familiarity with libraries such as OpenCV
C/C++/Python programming experience
Strong programming experience in Matlab and Python visioning libraries
Strong mathematical and computer science skills
Practical experience utilizing machine learning and common frameworks
Industry experience deploying and tuning production quality models
Theoretical knowledge in image processing and mathematics
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work both independently and with a team
Experience designing optical systems
Experience with 3D dimensioning technologies
Experience with Visual Studio and Android Development Studio