The Manager of Marketing Operations will enable Zebra’s global Marketing team to focus on the most impactful business activities and enhance our marketing performance. This role is responsible for goal setting and performance measurement, driving global operational effectiveness, and strengthening accountability through operational reviews and reporting. The Marketing Operations Manager will report directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
· Participates in the annual marketing planning process, defining global marketing measurement approach
· Establish global KPIs and balanced marketing scorecard
· Partners with Global Demand Center to construct reporting mechanisms and drive adoption of dashboards
· Ensures impact-level marketing measurement and executive reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business.
· Marketing lead for Lead management and Procure to pay processes
· Partners with finance to lead allocation and alignment of marketing resources, goals and financial investments.
· Benchmarks and leverages best practices to optimize our operating model: marketing activities, performance and investments.
· Provide advice and consultation to the Sr. Director and CMO, leveraging marketing performance data.
· Lead global projects in support of marketing goals including transformational activities and strategic imperatives
· Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, or Finance.
· 12+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a marketing operations role or marketing in a B2B technology company.
· Experience providing impact-level marketing measurement and executive level insights on marketing’s performance and contribution to the business
· Cross-functional experience working with finance, sales operations and business units
· Highly analytical, naturally curious, able to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations
· Exceptional interpersonal and executive level communication skills, able to adapt to different audiences and maintain strong relationships across functions and teams.
· Proactive, dependable, self-starter that is able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
· Process improvement and results driven with strong organizational skills
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience with Salesforce and PowerBI a strong plus
· Experience with marketing automation platforms, marketing resource management, business intelligence or reporting applications a plus
· Financial management and budget experience a plus