| || || |
As a human factors specialist you will primarily be responsible for conducting usability testing and validation testing throughout the product development process and presenting relevant findings to product teams to effectively drive design direction. Additional responsibilities could include collecting and analyzing customer-focused information and working directly with the product development teams to ensure that the voice of the customer is translated into successful product solutions.
- The individual should be familiar with research and human factors methodologies, testing procedures and be able to independently plan and conduct usability testing and research. Additional interpersonal skills include communicating effectively in multi-disciplinary teams of people providing leadership, assurance, confidence and aligning teams toward Zebra business goals as well as goals specific to the Innovation & Design team.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaboratively problem-solve
- Be able to prepare test plans and conduct product validation research
- Critical analysis of customer issues and design opportunities Experience with human factors principles and usability testing (for both hardware and software
- U.S. Only:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 3 years of experience or a Master’s degree related to Human Factors (such as: Human Factors/Ergonomics or Cognitive Psychology).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with your network