The Enterprise Visibility and Mobility (EVM) Division at Zebra Technologies is an exciting organization that is committed to delivering innovative and high-quality solutions to our customers. As a key contributor in the organization, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with various Fortune 500 partners, and learn the latest cutting-edge technologies. The mobile market is rapidly growing and we need your help to deliver world-class solutions!
Zebra's EVM business is a recognized worldwide leader in enterprise mobility. We deliver products and solutions that capture, move and manage information in real time to and from the point of business activity. Zebra's EVM division integrates advanced data capture technology, mobile computing platforms, wireless infrastructure, mobility software and world-class services programs. Our solutions are proven to increase workforce productivity, reduce operating costs, drive operational efficiencies, and realize competitive advantages for the world's leading retailers, transportation and logistics companies, manufacturers, wholesale and distribution centers, government agencies and healthcare facilities.
The software engineer will work with the EVM Data Capture team to design computer vision algorithms for mobile device applications using camera and 3D visioning systems. This individual must have strong skills in the areas of developing camera systems, applied research and software development.
• Bachelors & Masters degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Mathmatics or Imaging Science.
• 5+ years of software design / architecture experience
• Industry exerience developing computer vision algorithms
• C/C++ programming experience
• Strong programming experience in Matlab
• Strong mathmatical and computer science skills
• Theoretical knowledge of image processing, optical design and 2D/3D visioning
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• PhD and research in the field of computer vision
• Experience developing compact, small, miniature or micro optical systems
• Experience with 3D dimensioning technologies and algorithms
• Experience with optical design tools such as Zemax
• Familiarity with tools such as OpenCV
• Python / Matlab image processing libraries / toolbox
• Experience integrating and optimization utilizing GPUs
• Camera/Image Processing skills
• Experience with mobile device development and integration