The Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions and/or assigned client groups with an emphasis on Employee Relations case management. The Employee Relations Specialist will manage and resolve simple to complex employee relations issues and investigations. This position will manage and provide early intervention and support resolution for employee relations issues, act independently and have an aptitude for networking across the Zebra organization.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
Minimum of 2 to 5 years of HR experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills required.
· PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
· Experience with employee relations, providing guidance to management
· Experience working in a customer service environment.
· Experience providing employee relations support virtually to employees in multiple U.S. locations
· Researching, investigating and responding to employee issues and concerns.