Owns resolution of cases or "incidents" not resolved within the normal service level agreements or normal technical support path. Brings cases to resolution to the mutual satisfaction of Zebra and the customer. Addresses issues of typically regional or similar scope.
• Leverages deep knowledge of the services organization and Zebra’s solutions to drive resolution of complex "incidents" not resolved within service level agreements or through the normal customer / technical support path with focus on quick restoration of service to normal levels and minimizing impact on the customer’s operations
• Scope of "incidents" may be regional, or global in nature,regional and not considered "critical" case (per matrix to determine assignment to Critical Account Support Process (CASP) teams), but are considered urgent and require rapid successful resolution.
• Does not directly troubleshoot or solve technical cases, but rather project manages resolution of the issue by collaborating internally with engineering, technical support, Contract Administration, IT and other stakeholders as appropriate. Feeds updates and resolution to assigned CEM or other customer facing resources to convey to the customer.
• Owns internal reporting / updates on the status of resolution to management and other stakeholders until resolved
• Resolution may include redirecting the Issue to core technical support, repair operations or contracts teams with specific instructions on next steps to take.
• Works directly with the end customer to ensure full understanding of customer concerns and issues; maintains professional demeanor and instills customer confidence that the issue will be fully resolved in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates strong understanding and application of ITIL best practices around "Incident Management"