The Senior Demand Marketing Manager ensures the creation, delivery, and execution of a series of marketing programs that drive demand for Zebra solutions, in alignment with regional & vertical market goals.
The position oversees campaign-based awareness and demand generation programs for North America, with a focus on Government. The incumbent will drive the creation, management, and execution of advertising programs (both onsite and offsite) and marketing communications with the creative, media, portfolio planning, research, and product marketing teams.
Coordination of all Demand Generation practices and programs for the vertical, working closely with Global and intra-regional counterparts. Including but not limited to:
- Creating programs with touch points throughout the customer journey
- Build and nurture key prospects
- Create awareness and generate leads
- Inbound and outbound marketing
- Attract prospects that convert to leads, Fill the pipeline with qualified leads that convert to business opportunities
- Collaborate with vertical and product-focused strategists in creating and executing a campaign plan designed to generate demand for their area of responsibility.
– Interprets the marketing strategy to define campaign objectives, goals and identify the marketing mix of deliverables, events and media.
– Manage the creation and deployment of campaign assets to achieve plan goals, including e-mail, digital, print, event-based and content syndication (3rd party) marketing tactics, among others.
– Act as the “demand creation expert” for area of responsibility, including the monitoring of tactical performance, market trends, industry best practices to drive strategic insights and adjustments.
– Serve as optimization champion, analyze tactic performance for optimization.
-Monitor database health.
– Leverage profile data and behavioral activity to drive sequenced programs that ultimately lead to right time, right message delivery.
-Top-level comms plan and “campaign map” for area of responsibility, collating all planned tactics for the vertical, region or portfolio in question.
– On-time/on-budget delivery of major demand generation programs and underlying tactics in support of the vertical campaign in region.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar.
Preferred Work Experience (years): 5+ years of managing Marketing programs or processes.
– Depth of experience in creation and strategic implementation of multi-touch/ multi-phase campaigns in support of technically-advanced products & solutions
– Ability to think strategically and guide fellow stakeholders, based on Marketing expertise.
– Strong tactical marketing skills & creative vision.
– An outcome-focused approach to marketing and demand generation.
– Strong communication skills to relay campaign plans and results to internal and external audiences.
– A growing depth of knowledge on key marketing tools including Eloqua, PowerBI, SFDC, Adobe Analytics, others.
– Understanding of demand processes and best practices for demand creation and acceleration including, but not limited to, understanding of contact and data management, lead management, revenue performance management.
– Expertise in campaign creation, creative direction and/or agency coordination.
– Program management.
– Digital marketing expertise; firm understanding of testing strategies and execution of all digital assets.