Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge - an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results.
As the pioneer at the edge of the enterprise, our products, software, services, analytics and solutions are used to intelligently connect your people, assets and data. With decades of industry experience, we design with front-line users and workplaces in mind, giving you the best-action guidance needed to optimize in-motion operations and make business-critical decisions.
With over 10,000 partners across 100 countries, we are committed to delivering industry-tailored solutions that help our customers capture their edge.
The Senior Manager, Treasury will serve as key member of the corporate finance organization with broad responsibilities over global cash management, forecasting and equity with a focus on process improvements as well as managing multiple projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA helpful
Preferred Work Experience (years):
- Minimum of 12 years of experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience managing Treasury team
- Experience within a public multinational corporation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Project management experience working across functions and geographies
- Demonstrated ability to interface with management levels across functions