The Product Marketing Specialist will serve as the global product SME for launches, refreshes and sustaining activities across the Zebra Supplies product portfolio, managing all aspects of the go-to-market process.
This person will work closely with business units, global product marketing, global demand center and regional marketing to deliver go-to-market plans while leading execution, messaging, creation and management of all content.
– Execute product lifecycle marketing strategies for the Supplies portfolio interacting with business units and regional stakeholders to become the marketing subject expert for new and existing products.
– Create key messaging and value proposition to support creative and sales enablement content.
– Work with internal and external agencies to guide content and sales enablement development, maintaining on-time
schedule, within budget.
– Oversee product lifecycle activities, including alignment with global product
marketing, regional marketing, web/interactive, vertical marketing, public announcement and PR teams
– Supervise the creation and maintenance of specific product pages on zebra.com, working together with the digital marketing team
– Create and maintain specific product pages on Zebra’s internal sales enablement and channel partner portals.
– Lead the development of product and vertical application imagery, coordinating with vertical and
regional marketing when possible to leverage economies of scale.
– Manage assets in a common digital asset management system.
– Support other Supplies marketing activities as necessary.
– Utilize analytic benchmarks on content use and ROI metrics to guide decisions, while regularly communicating status updates to Global Lead.
– Work with global product marketing and brand teams to ensure common
process, look and feel for all assets.
- Support EMEA Strategic Marketing Priorities working with Sales, BU and EMEA AIT Marketing / RPM.
- Drive localization and translation of global content into EMEA requirements.
Preferred Education: BA/BS degree in relatable field.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
- minimum 3 years of experience working in various settings required, including in a corporation or for corporate clients.
- B2B experience strongly preferred.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in marketing asset creation, campaign creation or similar
– Ability to create a content plan that is aligned to the buyer’s
– Demonstrating a collaborative, cross-functional approach for
planning and problem solving.
– Successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Successful experience managing diverse agencies & external resources
- Influence / Negotiation / Partnership skills with product and sales teams