Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
• 1+ years of production software development experience
• Ability to work across product teams in a cross functional environment
with various roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Interaction Designer
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Actively identifies issues and raises impediments, finds solution to blockers
and helps resolve technical issues in time to help achieve sprint goal.
• Agile/ Scrum knowledge is a plus
• 1+ Years of working experience with Java
• Knowledge of Java Web Applications in Client Server environment.
• Knowledge of building compelling back end application frameworks.
• Strong interest in product development and building extensible frameworks.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
• Knowledge of NoSQL systems like Cassandra, Neo4J, MongoDB, DynamoDB,
• Experience developing micro services using HATEOAS, REST, XML,
• Knowledge of network communication stack such as TCP, UDP, or other
protocol stack is a plus
• Knowledge of SpringBoot, Kafka and docker is a plus
• Continuously improve, refine and refactor the code.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer