"This is a DevOps development position. Not a force.com and not a pure administer position. Candidates should be capable of development of tools, scripts for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, support, reporting of complex software/server/HW solutions."
• Deliver architectural initiatives that contribute to Zebra’s revenue programs
• Participate with research and implementation for architectural changes, determine feasibility, and vet out total building and buying software solutions
• Establishing code for proof-of-concept software implementations
• Document current and future state architectures including high level diagrams, logical system views, and data interactions
• Adhering to privacy and security compliance in accordance with standards, policies, and procedures (e.g., HIPAA, PHI, PII, PCI)
• Developing and communicating new technology standards and best practices to multiple development teams
• Architecting, designing, building, and managing software capabilities for our global high performance infrastructure
• Developing and contributing as part of a team to talented engineers building the next generation of cloud-based and enterprise data solutions
DevOps – Deployment, Tools, DR, HA, Server, etc.
• Solid understanding of Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, PHP
• Sound knowledge of DB systems, such as, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mariah, Mongo
• Familiarity with IP Telephony, VoIP, Dispatch (IP and traditional) a Plus