Want to develop cool technology that helps our clients make smarter decisions?
As a member of the Enterprise Intelligence Software business unit, a high-growth,
incubator business backed by the financial strength of Zebra Technologies, you
will be instrumental in creating new breakthrough products. Our motto is
“Have Fun At Work” and we want employees who enjoy what they do. We
collectively work together to drive our business forward and need collaborative
individuals to join our family and contribute to our success. Inspired? Motivated?
Think you can do it? Come join us!
The new member will be part of a Software in Test team, working on frameworks
to test, monitor and evaluate services and platform created in the enterprise
software division. This team is using the latest technologies to develop those
solutions like Kafka, Kafka Streams, Machine Learning, Cassandra, HazelCast,
MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes. The team will also be tasked to push the
boundaries of automation testing using the latest methodologies such as machine
learning for dynamics test augmentation and generic algorithm for test generation.
In Other words, build things to break other things!
Working within a cross-functional, Agile working environment, performs
all roles in managing, creating, automating, and improving non intrusive test
frameworks. Understands automation technology and how it is best applied to
reach a continuous deployment, continuous automation goal. Builds automation
frameworks capable of operating solutions with minimal manual maintenance.
Works effectivity in a global environment supporting mission critical solutions.
Education: Bachelor's or Masters degree in an appropriate engineering discipline required
Work Experience: Bachelors degree and 5+ years experience or Masters degree and 3+ years of engineering experience.
• Strong Experience using and developing test automation frameworks
• Robust experience writing code in Java (v1.8+) or C#
• Good knowledge of the JVM
• Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Ruby/Python)
• Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Continuous Delivery
• Experience with container technologies Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, GKE
• Experience with the Robot Framework
• Monitoring toolsets and custom alerting, ELK, Grafana, Nagios
• Keen understanding of Performance Testing to ensure system reliability,
capacity and scalability.
• Interested in Genetic Algorithm test generation frameworks
* Automate infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled
• Writes testing automation to identify problems in software as a result of
testing, troubleshoots issue (QA automation)
• Experience building and maintaining production systems on Multiple Cloud
Providers, VPC, VPN, Security
• Experience with Apigee or other API gateways is a plus
• Work with teams contributing to design and architecture
• Understanding of source control systems
• Experience working with Agile methodologies
• Collaborate with team members from Development, QA and Support
• Work with Release Manager and development teams to deploy software
• Ability to quickly triage problems, identify root causes, and drive issue