The Quality Technician team is responsible for supporting the manufacturing function with QA activities to
ensure nonconforming products are not produced and shipped to customers. This position will assist with
inspection and process improvements to sustain and improve product quality.
• Provides audits and inspections on product quality according to Zebra’s quality-assurance
• Conducts nonconforming materials investigation and may report to Zebra’s authorized vendors as
• Escalates and/or engages management as required for assistance in addressing new or complex
• Ability to understand specific technical requirements, delivering output following broad framework.
• Other research or related activities as deemed as necessary.
High school or equivalent
Work Experience: 0 years of experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Strong process adherence
• Experience in Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-task environment
• Solid professional work behaviors (attendance, teamwork, time management)