Shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. Follows established processes strictly.
• Learns to identify hazardous materials/dangerous goods and follows regulatory and/or internal processes for proper handling.
• Executes assigned housekeeping tasks and takes proactive action to eliminate safety risks in the work environment.
• Completes all required safety training and follows protocol in all risk situations. Uses PersonalProtective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to tasks at hand. Takes prompt action in eliminating
and reporting unsafe conditions or safety incidents/violations.
• Completes inhouse forklift training for any and all equipment to be used in daily tasks.
• Works in a team environment.
• Performs quality checks on outbound and inbound shipments to verify item number and
• Packages materials for outbound shipments in accordance with site policies and customer
• Uses a computer-based ERP system to enter shipment information and executes the shipment
• Executes parcel and freight shipments.
• Uses handheld RF scanners and Warehouse Management System to fulfill orders, move and
maintain inventory accuracy, and receive raw materials.
• Uses forklift to load and unload semi-trailers.
• Monitors goods for damage and take appropriate action
• High school Diploma or GED Equivalent.
• 1 years; 2 years of relevant experience is a plus but not required.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Effective communication skills
• Basic computer literacy, with knowledge of software
including Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management
Systems, and ERP system.
• Proficient understanding of the use of a desktop
• Basic math skills
• Can read a ruler
• Previous Standup forklift operation is a plus but not